There are nice snorkeling locations around the island. These are a few of them:
* Playa Palu di Mangel also called windsock or Donkey beach. It is situated in front of the landing strip and is a public beach. However there are no facilities present.
* Thousand steps, is easily reachable with a rented car or by taxi. (1000 steps has actually only 68 steps.) There are no facilities.
* Klein Bonaire. To reach Klein Bonaire you have to go by water taxi. The costs $20 per person. Klein Bonaire is a protected area so please be careful and do not litter. There are no facilities.
* Eden Beach Resortr is a good snorkel spot. It has free access, and is easy to reach by taxi(5 min) or by foot (25 min)
* Plaza Resort Bonaire, entrance fee for Plaza Resort is $20 including a chair, otherwise $15. A wide variety of facilities are on the premises.
* Divi Flamingo Beach Resort, entrance fee is $10 including a chair. A wide variety of facilities are available.