Welcome to the page 'Cruise Tourism'!
On this page you will find all the information for your vistit to Bonaire by cruise ship!
Bonaire is known for its nature protection efforts. As a leader in marine conservation, it is a top diving destination in the world named by CNN, Scuba Diving Magazine and more. One of the most important natural resources on Bonaire is the people. They genuinely welcome visitors with a ready smile and a friendly wave of the hand. History dictates a vibrant culture with many traditions and celebrations throughout the year. Adding to the islands assets are the ideal conditions for learning to windsurf. The island boasts local Freestyle Windsurfing for professionals who travel around the world and are big names in this discipline. It is no wonder that on Bonaire you will see children from the age of five on the boards, is it therefore also no wonder that Bonaire hosts the annual Pro Kids competition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Pink Beach?
- What is the best beach with facilities?
- What is the best beach for snorkeling (with own equipment)?
- What is the best beach for snorkeling (without own equipment)?
- How far is it to:
- Which tours are available?
- Where can one see flamingos?
- Where can I get a taxi?
- Where is the best shopping area?
- Where is the Marine Park?
- Can we visit the Washington Slagbaai National Park?
- Where are the Museums?
- Is there a catholic church nearby?
- What is the best way to place international calls?
- Where can one find an internet, or internet access?
We would like to encourage you to get a real taste of Bonaire and want to give you the following tips: